Last updated: Jan 14th, 2024
Children Under the Age of 16
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Additionally, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
Information that you provide to us:
Examples of information you provide to us include your name, email address, physical address, zip code, payment method, and telephone number. This information is collected in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, when you register on the Site or through our Services, your interactions with customer service, marketing promotions, and surveys.
Information that we collect automatically:
There are some forms of information that we collect automatically, including:
- Information about your interactions with and use of our website and mobile app.
- Details about your interactions with customer support, such as the times and dates of interactions, the details of the interactions, and live-chat transcripts.
- Device identifiers such as the type of device you use, the version of your browser, your operating system and identifiers that can be used to uniquely identify your device.
- Standard web-logging information such as page views, referral URLs, ad data, IP addresses, connection information, browser versions, and operating system versions.
- Information from advertising network partners about the type of ads you have viewed or interacted with.
Information obtained from other sources:
We may supplement the information collected through the Site and Services with information we obtain from other sources, both online and offline. Examples of this additional information include demographic information or Internet browser behavior information. We use this data to better understand our past, current and future members and to improve the Heartland Farms Site and Services.
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our service and marketing initiatives. For example, we may use the information to:
- Identify your general geographic location, such as a city or zip code, to determine locally available products and discounts or for other local marketing efforts.
- Detect, prevent or investigate fraudulent uses of our Site or Services.
- Send you service- or marketing-related emails or push notifications.
We may use de-identified or aggregated non-personal information collected from your use of the Heartland Farms Site and Services to improve the content and functionality of our Site and Services, and in connection with measurements, analytics, and advertising relationships with our partners. One such example would be to understand where our customers live in order to evaluate potential partnerships or the addition of certain program offerings.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
Heartland Farms does not sell your information. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties without further notice to you, such as in the following examples:
Service Providers: We use other third party companies and contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services for us or to assist in marketing, research, advertising, communications, infrastructure, and IT services in the course of providing our Services to you.
Promotional Offers: We may offer joint marketing promotions that, in order for you to participate, will require that we share your information with third parties. By participating in these joint promotions, you agree to our sharing of your information. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of any third-party businesses or guarantee that their practices are similar to ours.
Legal Requirements: Heartland Farms may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the rights, property or safety of Heartland Farms, our customers or others.
Others with access to your account: If you choose to share your account with other parties, they may have access to any of your personal information.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
You can erase and block these cookies using the features available on your web browser. However, should you do this, it is possible that portions of the site may not function properly or at all.
If you don’t want to receive emails from us, you can simply “Unsubscribe” via a link in the email. However, there are certain administrative emails from which you can’t unsubscribe, such as service notifications and emails related to your financial transactions with us. You may, however, opt out of informational updates and from the weekly electronic delivery of our services marketing content. .
Right to Access Your Information
We use reasonable administrative, technical, physical and managerial measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Transfer of Information
Given the domestic nature of our society, Heartland Farms conducts business domestically , which may result in the transfer of your information domestically Therefore, by using Heartland Farms you acknowledge and agree to the transfer of your information inside of the United States where we have facilities…
California Consumer Privacy Act
To provide the features of our Site and services of Heartland Farms we process personal information whether or not you are logged into our Services. As described above (see “Business Transfer”), we may share your personal information for business purposes either with your permission or otherwise where permissible under the CCPA. We don’t sell any of your personal information.
Here is a summary of categories of personal information we have collected from or about our subscribers over the last 12 months, as well as some information about how we use it and ways we may have shared it.
Categories of Personal Information Heartland Farms has Collected.
- Identifiers (e.g., name, mailing or email address, phone number).
- Internet or other electronic networking activity information (e.g., browser or search history).
- Financial information.
- Location-related information including your precise device location if you choose to allow us to collect it.
Examples of Uses of Personal Information:
- Providing, personalizing and improving our Site and Services.
- Facilitating transactions.
- Providing measurement, analytics, advertising, or other business services.
- Communicating with you.
- Enable Marketing and Promotional Offers.
- To perform other business purposes.
Parties with Whom Heartland Farms Has or May Share Personal Information:
- Advertising partners.
- Partners who use our measurement, analytics, and advertisement services.
- Partners who make Promotional Offers that you opt into.
- Law enforcement or other parties in connection with legal requests.
- New owners in the event of a change of ownership of control of all or part of Heartland Farms, or a purchase of all or substantially all of our assets.
Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
- The Right to Understand your Data: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we collect, use, or disclose;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you;
- Right to Equal Treatment: We won’t discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
To exercise your rights, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410.242.7944.
In order to protect your information, we will need to verify your identity before we can process your request. In some cases, we may need additional personal information to do so, such as your government issued ID.
You may exercise your rights personally or appoint an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent has written permission to act on your behalf. In order to verify the identity of your authorized agent, we may need to collect personal information from the agent, such as a government issued ID.
Contacting Heartland Farms