Brunch: Mango Tropical Smoothie Bowl and Sheet Pan Brunch with sausage patties, french toast and fruit topping
Dinner: Lemony Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin and Roasted Butternut Squash
Our special list of activities around Philadelphia, Baltimore and Wilmington have something perfect to make every mom feel extra loved this Mother’s Day. A unique museum outing, a fun family bonding opportunity like a, or some quality time together —there are so many ways for Heartland Foods’ families to show appreciation for their wonderful moms!
Things to do in Philadelphia:
- For those with a sense of adventure: Opening Weekend on the Delaware River Waterfront in Philadelphia at various times Friday, May 12th – Sunday, May 14th.
- For those who enjoy the kid-friendly activities: Franklin Square Fountain Show – Philadelphia – Every half-hour starting at noon.
- For those who love all things Disney: Disney100: The Exhibition in at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. Various times available.
- For those who enjoy gardens: Celebrate the Festival of Fountains opening weekend Mother’s Day Weekend at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square. Opens May 11th.
- For those who enjoy museums: A Celebration of Trailblazing Women with A Mother’s Day Weekend 2023 at the Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia. Saturday, May 13 – Sunday, May 15th at various times.
Things to do in Baltimore:
- For those who love the theater:
See the Broadway show SIX the Musical at Hippodrome Theater – multiple showtimes available May 9th-14th.
- For those who love historical landmarks:
Mother’s Day Spring Social @ the Liriodendron Mansion Saturday, May 7th at 11:30am for music, crafts, food. https://www.410area.com/maryland/towson/events/540577/mother_s-day-spring-social-at-the-liriodendron-mansion.htm
- For those who enjoy an active lifestyle:
Mother’s Day Family Fun Run – Saturday, May 7th at 8:30am at Charm City Run Bel Air: https://www.410area.com/baltimore/federal-hill/events/544427/mother_s-day-family-fun-run.htm.
- For those who love arts and crafts:
Mother’s Day Mommy & Me Flowers at Hansel Hill Farm & Orchard – Saturday, May 7th at 4pm for yoga, seed planting and flower pot painting.
- For those who love animals:
Mother’s Day Yoga with Pigs at Whispering Rise Farm & Animal Sanctuary – Sunday, May 8th at 12pm.
Things to do in Wilmington:
- For those who enjoy museums:
Hagley After Hours: Celebrating Women Inventors at the Hagley Museum and Library in Wilmington. Saturday, May 12th. https://www.hagley.org/calendar/hagley-after-hours-mother-s-day-celebration-women-inventors
- For those who enjoy flowers:
Wilmington Flower Market at Rockford Park in Wilmington Friday, May 12 – Saturday, May 13th. https://wilmingtonflowermarket.org/
Farm Life and the Rural Landscape at Greenbank Mills in Wilmington. Art exhibit. https://www.greenbankmill.com/
- For those who enjoy the theater:
William Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing at the Everett Theater in Middletown weekly shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at 7:30pm. https://www.visitwilmingtonde.com/event/william-shakespeare%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%9cmuch-ado-about-nothing%e2%80%9d/43993/
- For those who enjoy sports:
Mother’s Day Celebration – Sunday Family Fun Day with the Wilmington Blue Rocks at Daniel S Frawley Stadium in Wilmington. Sunday, May 14th at 1:05pm https://www.milb.com/wilmington/tickets/promotions
Check out some of our favorite Mother’s Day brunch and dinner ideas that allow you to spend more time with mom and impress her with your culinary finesse!